The Frauenkirche in Dresden was built in the Baroque style from 1726 to 1743 according to the design of Georg Bähr. During the Second World War, the church was completely destroyed during the air raids on Dresden and remained in ruins for a long time as a memorial against war and destruction.
In 1993, the work of debris removal and reconstruction began.
In 2005 the gates of the Frauenkirche opened to the public again - since then it has impressed with its baroque beauty.
HAFI equips the Frauenkirche in Dresden with the 220T window handle.
Pictures © HAFI Beschläge GmbH
|Architekten- und Ingenieurgemeinschaft GmbH IPRO | Dresden